NetBit has been working on a new low-power PSU platform targeted at CPE applications of 12W and below. Typical use cases include IP Set Tops and WiFi extenders.
Geographical & Compliance Considerations
Covering single range US, single range EU/UK and also universal AC input options the NBS12F platform family is suitable for global deployment.
Standard regional plug variations include US, EU, UK, Australia, China, Korea, Brazil, Argentina and the power supply is currently approved to CE/FCC/UL/RCM standards. In addition to the geography specific AC plug choices listed above, the NBS12F is also offered in both desktop and interchangeable formats.
Note that additional plug variants, country specific labelling, safety, EMI or energy efficiency approval options may be available on request.
- Small size (66.4 x 28.5 x 37.3mm)
- Efficiency: ERP2020/DOE VI
- Case temperature rise of 30C with full load @120Vac
- Lifetime in accordance with IPC9592B
- Hold up time: 10ms @120Vac
- Surge immunity: K.21
- Enhanced safety via protection against open-neutral faults (UL1449 limited current abnormal overvoltage conditions)
- Colour, texture, DC Cable length and gauge and DC connector are all configurable to customer preferences
Note that any item in italics can be tailored to the application needs. NetBit can provide consultative guidance to optimise any cost versus performance trade-offs.
To find out more information on our NBS12F, get in contact via email@example.com. Our sales team will be more than happy to answer any inquiries you may have.
You can also download our NSB12F datasheet here.
Trackback URL: https://netbit.com/netbit-product-showcase-nbs12f/trackback/